We're Happy To Help!
We've been serving our customers since 2009 and we pride ourselves on our honest and open customer service. Below are some of the most frequently asked questions by our customers, we thought these would help answer any questions you may have.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions our customer's and staff's safety are most important to us.
Our packaging facility is managed in a safe and sanitary environment and certified with a FREE SALE CERTIFICATION from the Ministry of Health. All our drivers will wear masks and ensure a no touch transfer on every delivery. All boxes and bags are sanitised before dispatched.
Office, Click & Collect Location
Midland Plaza, El Socorro (off the Churchill Roosevelt Highway).
Monday to Friday - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday - 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
When checking out, you can choose the following delivery options. Once selected, your cart will calculate your delivery fees based on how soon you would like your order and your exact location. Choose from:
- Standard Delivery: 2-5 Business Days
- Express Delivery: Next Business Day
- Rush Delivery: Same Day (Orders must be placed before 10am)
Do you deliver to my area?
We deliver Nationwide in Trinidad and wholesale deliveries to Tobago. We only ship non perishable items Internationally.
Can I collect my order in person?
Of course, we offer click and collect services which you can find out more about on this page.
Problems checking out?
Remember the only way you can check out is to always:
- Check to see if items in the shopping cart are in stock.
- You'll see 3 red asterisks beside them if they're not.
- Select the shipping/carrier method.
- Select the Payment option.
- Check the 'I agree to the Terms & Conditions' checkbox.
How do I pay?
- Credit Card: You must have your currency in TTD in order to see Credit Card payments as an option when checking out.
- Paypal: Once you select Paypal you will be directed to log in to your Paypal account to confirm your payment.
- Online Bank Transfer: When you select this option you will receive an email with our bank details for both our Republic Bank Account and our RBC Bank accounts, both accounts are Checking Accounts. Select the account you would like to transfer to and log into your online banking account to make the transfer. All account details will be sent via email.
- You can pay our drivers on delivery with cash or check payment. Please make all cheques to D Market Movers Ltd.
Can I Change My Order After Submitting?
Yes you can customize/edit your order after placing it, simply email us your name, order reference number and items you would like to substitute, add or remove.
Edits must be made at least 24hours before your delivery day.
What happens if there is a mix-up with my order?
If the items you receive do not match the items ordered, please let us know. We will rectify this as soon as possible.
Need Further Help?
If you are still having issues, you can contact us four(4) ways
• Our Chat box found on any page of this website
• Email us at email@example.com.
• Call us at 221-3555
• Whatsapp us at 1 (868) 704-3972
Click & Collect Green Grocery
D’Market Movers Click & Collect Green Grocery was opened to give our customers more flexibility and greater convenience.
When ordering, you can choose to have your items delivered directly to your home or office or you can collect your package at our Grocery at Midland Plaza, El Socorro.
What is the process to collect at your location in El Socorro?
If you are interested in our Click & Collect service,
- Select your items and when checking out,
- Choose the ‘Pick Up’ option.
- After the order is placed, you will receive an email letting you know when your order will be ready for collection.
Orders typically take 24 to 48 hours to fulfil, however, you can choose same-day pick-up or opt to collect your package at a later date.
- On the day of collection, you will be asked to call upon arrival and a representative will bring the items directly to your vehicle.
Is there a cost to collect in person?
There is no cost to collect your packages at our El Socorro location.
How long does it take to fulfil an order?
Orders typically take 24 to 48 hours to be ready, however, we also offer same-day pick-up!
Same-day orders usually take 2-3 hours to complete and be ready for collection. If you are interested in same-day pick-up, please give us a call at 222-3555.
Is it possible to order today and collect my order next week?
Yes! We are happy to facilitate special requests. If you would like to collect your items at a later date, please specify the preferred date in the comment section when you are checking out.
Can I browse lanes and shop ‘in store’ at the Grocery?
Currently, we only offer Click & Collect service at our Grocery. We hope to expand in the future!